Review: Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire

Beautiful Disaster - Jamie McGuire

My Thoughts:

Holy. Mother. Of. Yea. This book was AMAZING! Once I picked it up I could NOT put  down! Ms. McGuire did a fabulous job with this story. I opened the first page and instantly became a part of life at Eastern university. The ride she took me on was incredibly unforgettable! I haven’t found a book this awesome since I picked up Taking Chances by Molly McAdams.

The characters in this book instantly steal your heart. I instantly fell in love with sweet Abby aka Pigeon. Her tender heart just wanted a new start but when she met Mad Dog Maddox…….oh my heart was gone for the duration! The incredible tension, the sizzling sparks of attraction between Pigeon and Mad Dog…….mmmmmmm. I felt every glorifying emotion like they were my own. That was an amazing feeling!

Ms. McGuire has extreme talent. She creates a real-to-life story of under ground fighting, best friends and what it means to find The One. This is most definitely a story that is worthy of so much more than a simple five star review. It’s keeper shelf worthy, it’s highest of recommendations worthy, it’s top of the reread list worthy. Ms. McGuire, you have a new stalker…..err…..life long fan in me and I can’t wait to read Travis’s story in WALKING DISASTER!