Book Review: A Bride For Noah by Lori Copeland/Virginia Smith

A Bride for Noah - Lori Copeland

Disclaimer: Reviews By Molly received this book for free from Harvest House Publishers in exchange for an honest review. No money has been exchanged for this review. This review reflects the opinion of the individual reviewer and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of any other RBM reviewer or this blog’s owner, editor or administrator.

My Thoughts:
I’ve been a big fan of Lori Copeland and Virginia Smith for some time now, and I was excited to start a new book in a brand new series by the collaborators. Sadly, I was a little disappointed in this book. It started off way to slow for my liking. But, with that said, I did push on and ended up flying through the second half of the book and enjoying my time reading this book.

Evie and Noah are both such sweet characters that found a home in my heart to stay. I loved Noah almost from the start, despite the slow beginning. He really was a character and I was happy to follow his journey! Evie. Now that’s a character that you will love. Wit and charm come head to head on this sweet journey of love and faith, hope and happily-ever-afters.

With attention to historical detail, this team has once again created a  new series that I am glad I tried. I know there was a slow beginning, but not all books are the same, and start off fast. I just had to push through the first chapters and then bam! They hit me with the awesomeness this duo always hits me with! So, I do recommend this 3.5 star book to all and I am highly looking forward to the next book in the series!