Book Review: In The Shadow Of Jezebel by Mesu Andrews

In The Shadow Of Jezebel - Mesu Andrews

I love Biblical fiction.......I love the feel of comfort and warmth you get as the author creates a novel of Biblical times making it come alive. The books just suck me in and keep me hooked. It's a wonderful feeling really, and Mesu Andrews is on of the most talented Biblical fiction authors. Truly. She is amazing and her stories are an escape for me into a world where I can breath easy.

Jehosheba, or Sheba as many may know her, is an amazing character! I loved how she was created, and I felt as if I was reading her story straight from the Bible. Ms. Andrews truly created her story in such a life like manner! I love it.

Watching as Sheba was married off and came to love her husband, watching as he taught her about the love of God, become so captivating to me, that I stayed awake until 3 in the morning turning the pages. It's just incredible how Ms. Andrews creates a passionate, emotionally moving story.

I definitely recommend this book with the highest of 4.5 stars. While it's the fourth in Ms. Andrews' Treasures Of His Love series, it's most definitely easily read as a stand alone. If you've never before read a Biblical story by Ms. Andrews, then wait no more. Grab a copy of this amazing story now!

**Disclaimer: This book has been provided to Reviews By Molly free of charge by Revell in exchange for an honest review of this title. No money has been exchanged for this review. This review reflects the opinion of the individual reviewer and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of any other RBM reviewer or this blog's owner, editor or administrator.