Book Review: Whispers From The Shadows by Roseanna M. White

Whispers from the Shadows - Roseanna M. White, Roseanna White

My Thoughts:
Awesome! That's what I have to say about this book.......awesome! Ms. White is a surperbly talented author and one who has been on my favorites list for a long time. Her writing style just pulls you in and keeps you hooked until the last page is turned.

Gwyneth and Thad are beautifully created. Both are full of spunk and charm, while being completely addictive. Their roles in the plot line were wonderful. The ups and downs that they had to go through quickly became my ups and downs. Following them on their journey, watching them grow in their feelings and learn along the way, was an adventure I won't soon forget!

I highly recommend this book of encouragement, faith, hope, and love. Written by a magnificently talented hand, this book is filled to overflowing with secrets, characters that steal your heart and a beyond 5 star worthy plot line that won't let you go. As with her first two books, (which are full of amazing characters too!), this book was a long-into-the night, oh-ah-wow page turning experience for me!  I am anxiously looking forward to grabbing a copy of book 1 and starting from the beginning!

**Disclaimer: This book has been provided to Reviews By Molly free of charge by Harvest House Publishers in exchange for an honest review of this title. No money has been exchanged for this review. This review reflects the opinion of the individual reviewer and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of any other RBM reviewer or this blog’s owner, editor or administrator.