Book Review: City Of Bones by Cassandra Clare

City of Bones  - Cassandra Clare

What can I say about this book? I can say Oh.Mah.Gawd!!! I was hesitant with this book. I didn't think I would like it at all so I put off and put off on getting it and reading it......but, I finally broke down and did it after checking it out from the library. Oh.Mah.Gawd again....... I am so pleased with every aspect of this novel!

Clary's character is wonderfully created but Jace's character.......good lord, I loved every bit of him! The ups and downs that Clary and Jace went through was amazing and I felt like I was a part of every bit of it. The murders, the Shadowhunters, all of them added up to be one heck of a ride!

Ms. Clare's work is wonderful and I am so glad that I finally listened to everyone and read this 5 star novel. Now, I'm literally dying to read book 2. I absolutely can not wait to get it from the library and continue one with these amazing characters and the Shadowhunters. Fabulously done, Ms. Clare! Keep up the fantastic writing and you definitely have a new fan in me!

**Disclaimer: This book has been provided to Reviews By Molly free of charge by the public library in exchange for an honest review of this title. No money has been exchanged for this review. This review reflects the opinion of the individual reviewer and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of any other RBM reviewer or this blog’s owner, editor or administrator.