Revell Book Review: The Dream Dress by Janice Thompson

The Dream Dress - Janice  Thompson

Ms. Thompson is one of my absolute favorite Christian fiction authors! I have loved her since I read her Love Me Tender and Stars Collide books. There is just something about her writing that never ceases to amaze me. That said, this book is just another one of the great ones filled with lots of humor, loving characters and messages of faith and hope through out!

Gabi and Jordan are both wonderful characters! They both had an inner struggle with wanting to follow their dreams but being stuck doing what they feel they need to do. Watching them grow not only together with their feelings but in their faith and dreams, was truly a wonderful experience! I loved every minute of their story!

I absolutely loved getting the chance to see Bella again! I loved her in her Weddings By Bella series! Bella just lends the perfect charm to the stories!

I definitely recommend this novel to all! Ms. Thompson will have you smiling, laughing and wanting more. This is most definitely worthy of 4 stars. I can't wait for the release of another wonderful Janice Thompson book! Bring on the next!

**Disclaimer: This book has been provided to Reviews By Molly free of charge by Revell Books,a division of Baker Publishing Group,in exchange for an honest review of this title. No money has been exchanged for this review. This review reflects the opinion of the individual reviewer and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of any other RBM reviewer or this blog’s owner, editor or administrator.