Book Review: The Day He Kissed Her by Juliana Stone

The Day He Kissed Her - Juliana Stone

So, I love reading novels from time to time that feature bad boys turned good. So, when I read the synopsis of this book, I jumped on the chance to read it. I mean, really. Look at the cover. Yummy. Anyway, I jumped on the review. I was only slightly disappointed in the novel, though not for reasons you may be thinking. Juliana Stone is a wonderful author, I'll say that!

And Mac.....lordy, that man was hot! I loved his bad boy charm and his troubled heart. I wanted to stand with him and just hug him all day! When he was around Lily, though, wow! The sparks flew and the pages burned. I loved seeing him struggle with his emotions and his past. It made the bad boy such a tender heart!

And Lily....sweet Lily really stole my heart, too. I loved her character so much. She, too, had struggles with her emotions and I loved watching her sort them out and come to terms. Ms. Stone did a wonderful job chiseling her!

Now. I know you are wondering why I was disappointed with the book if I love the characters and plot line so much. It's because I haven't read the other books in this series and I wanna know all about the Bad Boys! Yes, there are more of them and I can't wait to go back and see if they are all 4 star books like this one! Ms. Stone definitely gets high recommendations from me and I look forward to her future releases.
**Disclaimer: This book has been provided to Reviews By Molly free of charge by Sourcebooks Casablanca,in exchange for an honest review of this title. No money has been exchanged for this review. This review reflects the opinion of the individual reviewer and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of any other RBM reviewer or this blog’s owner, editor or administrator.